I never do memes, but saw this on the Chronicles of Tewkesbury and thought it interesting due to the interpretive nature of it. I have to say searching on my name brings up tons of naked pictures for some reason – so I had to go with one of those (Flickr has a lot of naked pictures I learned). And that third one – I had none of those in high school – so it seemed appropriate. Can you guys guess my search terms?
Want to give it a try? Here’s how:
- Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
- Using only the first page, pick an image. (You can arrange by “Most relevant,” “Most recent,” or “Most interesting.”)
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?
1. Spencer Tunick in DÃ¼sseldorf, 2. Pancakes with Vanilla Bananas (2/2), 3. First Grade Education 2, 4. Colour in the Country, 5. Scarlett Johansson, 6. Vacation Gin, 7. Shibuya Crossing at Night, 8. Bananas Foster, 9. Global, 10. Some Trains Go Nowhere, 11. Young Democrats of Greater St. Louis yard sign, 12. Speener in the Sun