Ok this has got to be the worst story of the year. A husband and wife in England recently had their marriage annulled after discovering they were twins separated at birth. I repeat: EWWW! A couple of thoughts:
- As Kristen pointed out, you’d think they’d have looked into this with both of them being adopted, both having the same birthday, and being in a smaller country.
- I really don’t want to know how they found out or how long it took to discover
- Grace pointed out that they’ll never enjoy having sex again
- Why wouldn’t someone tell the children or the parents that there was a twin out there
- Interracial marriage kind of makes this less likely huh
- I wonder how often this happens with half-siblings that roaming around not knowing their relatives
Can’t help but feel bad for these two. Who knows how hard it was for them to find someone they loved enough to marry.