Ann Coulter in her book says that the widows of those that died in the 9/11 attacks are “reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis.”
Well it’s about time someone called out the truth. And I’m glad that Ann Coulter finally stood up to these so-called victims.
In the spirit of her statements, here are some other issues I wish people would address.
- Puppies. Yeah, yeah – they’re cute and cuddly. So what? I’m so tired of the left wing conspiracy promoting cute and cuddly. Some of us don’t want that.
- Katrina victims. We get it – you have no place to live. Your loved ones are lost and maybe dead. Maybe you shouldn’t have elected Democratic leaders. They lied to you. You can’t trust them. Put your trust in the Republican party.
- Murder in America. Hey, if you don’t have the common sense to get out of the way of a bullet, then I have two words for you – natural selection.
- Cancer victims. Don’t get me started.
- Sufferers of hate crimes. These get too much publicity by the democratic devils in the media. If people had the good sense to be born white then there wouldn’t be any problems.
In general I am so tired of victims. All their bitching about dying and such is so 1983.